To fulfill our mission of providing and advocating for access to music, film, and visual arts, THELMA strives for robust programming. The best way to assure an ongoing legacy of bringing great talent to the Fond du Lac area is to be able to guarantee the cost of the show or exhibit in advance. Through sponsorship we reduce the financial risk that can come with commercial production of live shows and we can continue to provide great experiences and access to the arts for our community.
Why become a Sponsor?
In addition to the great feeling you get from being a contributor to your community and to the arts, you may also participate in these benefits – let’s call them pleasant side-effects of your contribution:
- Prepared press release for concurrent release by THELMA and your communication department discussing your sponsorship, your message, and detailing your investment in the community.
- Prominent mention in radio spots and other marketing and advertising leading up to the event.
- Banner or poster or similar display(s) at THELMA in the days leading up to the event showing your sponsorship, logo, and message.
- Special mention at the beginning or intermission of the event. Agreed script when possible.
- Special Patron seating at the Windy Dinner THELMA Style and annual meetings when you attend.
- Listing in the Annual Report to the community identifying you or your company, your logo and community involvement statement, and the event sponsored.
You can choose:
Event Sponsor (your donation goes toward all programming at THELMA)
Concert Series or a specific Concert or Genre
Film Season or Film Series (specific genre)
Specific programs such as our Reading Series or Children’s Chorale
THELMA Thursday Music Series
Let THELMA know your interests. For details on any of the above options, or to propose one we haven’t thought of yet, contact:
Kevin Miller | Executive Director
Jacqui Corsi | Director of Marketing