Updated COVID-19 Policy
Thelma Sadoff for the Arts is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all employees, clients, visitors and vendors at our location. We hope that sharing our relevant Safety Policy will help you feel safe and secure when you visit a Pace location.
In order to provide a safe setting for our visitors, we are:
- Receiving guidance from our local health department on necessary precautions to take
- Recommend and appreciate all staff, instructors, volunteer, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when entering our facility.
- Educating all employees, volunteers, and instructors on our cleaning procedures that they will be asked to follow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our facility, including public and common spaces, before and after each event.
- Hand sanitizer available on every floor and at the bars during events.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout events and the inside the building.
- 20 seconds of popular song lyrics on each restroom mirrors as a reminder of proper hand washing.
If you are ill, we ask that you please do not visit. In the days prior to – and the morning of your visit, self-assess how you’re feeling. If you are feeling unwell in any way – including, but not limited to fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches or a headache – please do not attend.
THELMA is located at 51 Sheboygan St., in the heart of Downtown Fond du Lac’s Arts and Entertainment District. THELMA is a member-based, privately funded non-profit dedicated to providing arts experiences not readily available in the area. Intimate concerts in the Great Hall, street concerts with major performers, indoor films, and art from world-renowned artists are available at THELMA. THELMA also offers a stunning backdrop for weddings, meetings, and all social and corporate gatherings.
Learn more about THELMA at thelmaarts.org