The Art and Culture Trip of a Lifetime, Greece 2018
Join a traveling community of THELMA members and Marian alumni, students, and friends as we experience the history, archaeology, and culture of Greece on a ten-day tour departing from Chicago O’hare and concentrating on Athens and the region of the Peloponnese. Ancient temples, Byzantine cities, and Venetian fortresses lay alongside sparkling beaches, and picturesque mountain villages. Experience the past while enjoying the cuisine and hospitality that makes Greece a fabulous vacation destination.
September 13 – 23, 2018
The price for this all-inclusive ten-day tour is $3995 when you book by December 1, 2017.
A $600 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
- Round trip coach airfare from Chicago
- 9 nights accommodations in 3- and 4-star hotels (based on double occupancy – $468 surcharge for singles)
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner everyday
- Ground transport on private tour bus
- English-speaking Greek tour guide
- All site entrance fees
For more information or to make reservations, contact: Tracey Marx at 920.923.8753 or firstname.lastname@example.org