COVID-19: All public events suspended until April 24
Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts has suspended all public performances, Children’s Chorale rehearsals, and events until at least April 24 due to concerns about COVID-19. As this is an evolving situation, please check back to stay informed of any changes. THELMA Leadership continues to closely monitor the situation as the safety and security of patrons, performers, volunteers and employees is our highest priority. We are following the lead of our city, state and federal officials, as well as implementing strategies and preventive measures recommended by public health authorities.
For rescheduled concerts and classes, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled dates as they are announced. Patrons may also choose to have their tickets donated back to THELMA or refunded. Each ticket purchaser is being contacted by THELMA staff.
Our Box Office remains open for purchases online or by calling 920.921.5410.
We remain in constant contact with artists, rental clients, and community partners, and continue to closely monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our guests and communities as needs arise.
As a non-profit organization, specializing in gatherings, we rely on our events, memberships, donors and patrons.
Now we need you more than ever! Here’s how you can help:
- Please continue your membership! Renew or join if you can. We will be back with great programming, music and more as soon as possible!
- Donate your ticket or class fee back to the organization.
- Purchase a gift certificate by calling us at 920.921.5410.
- Share our Facebook posts and let the arts unite us as a community.
- Participate in some of the fun we have planned.
- And finally, support our sponsors and donors as so many of them are small businesses facing their own challenges.
Thank you for your continued support!