Follow up to FCC Parent Meeting
Dear FCC Parents,
I wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to attend the parent meeting last Monday, it was great to see you. The meeting was a wonderful opportunity to introduce you to the THELMA staff and to get you up to speed on the Children’s Chorale. Here are the highlights of what was discussed during the meeting:
1. The Children’s Chorale is an important part of our mission. Both you and your children’s dedication to the program is essential to it’s continued success. Thank you for making Children’s Chorale a priority in your schedule and for supporting the future of the program.
2. Since the cost of tuition alone doesn’t pay for the program, we have to raise funds to assure the program continues well into the future. We are looking for fundraising suggestions from parents to help us find fun and unique ways to get support for FCC. If you have ideas please feel free to email them to me at email@example.com.
3. We want to broaden our reach and are always looking to recruit new students. THELMA follows all of the typical marketing channels to promote FCC, but we have found “word of mouth” marketing to have the most impact on recruitment. Please help us out and spread the word about the Children’s Chorale to family, friends and colleagues. We will be creating small cards (the size of a business card) with information about Children’s Chorale if you would be interested in having some to hand out. I will follow up to let you know when they are printed.
4. With your tuition you receive a free THELMA family membership. If you haven’t signed up already please contact our Community Engagement Coordinator Emily Trusk at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will set you up. Your membership will give you discounts on classes and tickets along with numerous other benefits, so please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
5. Thanks to those of you who have signed up to represent FCC in the Christmas Parade of Lights on December 7. If anyone else would like to participate please contact our Marketing Coordinator, Kasey Jagow at email@example.com. Kasey will be sending out all of the details on the parade soon, so please be on the look out for a message from her.
6. Tickets for the Children’s Chorale Holiday Concert are on sale now. To purchase tickets please follow this link:
https://www.thelmaarts.org/event/holiday-concert/ , or feel free to call or stop in to purchase tickets at our Welcome Desk.
7. Acknowledge a Chorale singer in this year’s concert program! For $50, insert a special congratulations message into this year’s holiday program for your Chorale student! For more information, call us at 920-921-5410. Submission deadline is December 9.
Support the Children’s Chorale by “Sponsoring a Song” as an act of honor, memorial, or other significance. Choral music costs between $2.25 – $3.00 per copy, per singer. Costs reach $120 for both choirs. A gesture from you will help defray the cost of sheet music. Call 920-921-5410 to choose a song and submit a donation of $60 for a one choir song or $120 for a song sung by both choirs. Choose a song here:
Christmas Bells Are Ringing
A Carol Tapestry
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Peaceful, Silent Night
I Saw Three Ships
Go Where I Send Thee
That’s everything for now. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.