2021 Call for THELMA Member Artwork
Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts welcomes artwork submissions for the 2021 Member exhibition. Artists must have an active membership with THELMA at the time of submission and art must remain on display throughout the exhibition period. Works in all media will be considered.
- Deadline to submit: August 21, 2021
- Notification of acceptance: by September 1, 2021
- Exhibition dates: September 30 – November 13, 2021
How to Apply
To apply, please email the following to Shannon Kupfer, Curator and Arts Education Coordinator, at [email protected] with the subject line “Member Submission”:
- Artist’s name, phone number, and preferred email
- 1-10 high-quality photos of proposed artwork. If sending photos individually, label as follows: lastname_01, with the numbers coordinating with the image list.
- An image list with the artist’s name, title, media, size, and date
Note: More than one artwork may be accepted. Artwork with individual components forming a whole (such as a triptych) can be considered one artwork submission.
Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts will retain a 35% commission on all sales.
Artists are responsible for shipping to and from the gallery. Hand-delivery must be arranged with Shannon Kupfer.
All artwork is insured by THELMA while on site.
Oil paintings must be dry at time of drop-off. Paper artworks must be framed. Unframed canvases must be gallery wrapped and have clean edges. All 2D artwork must come equipped with hanging hardware. Artwork that requires outlets or technology from THELMA must be labeled as such at the time of submission.