- Art is all around you. Please be mindful. Remember to look, not touch.
- All facilities are wheelchair accessible. Please use our elevator, located near the front desk area.
- Food and drink are permitted in all spaces. Please be mindful of spills and messes
- Tours MUST be scheduled prior to visitation. Call 920-921-5410 to schedule a tour.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
THELMA Sadoff for the Arts is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and safety of all employees, clients, visitors and vendors at our location. We hope that sharing our relevant Safety Policy will help you feel safe and secure when you visit a Pace location.
To provide a safe setting for our visitors, we are:
- Receiving guidance from our local health department on necessary precautions to take
- Recommend and appreciate all staff, instructors, volunteer, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status, wear a mask when entering our facility.
- Educating all employees, volunteers, and instructors on our cleaning procedures that they will be asked to follow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting our facility, including public and common spaces, before and after each event.
- Hand sanitizer available on every floor and at the bars during events.
- Social distancing is encouraged throughout events and the inside the building.
- 20 seconds of popular song lyrics on each restroom mirrors as a reminder of proper hand washing.
If you are ill, we ask that you please do not visit. In the days prior to – and the morning of your visit, self-assess how you’re feeling. If you are feeling unwell in any way – including, but not limited to fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches or a headache – please do not attend.
Censorship and Freedom of Expression
THELMA believes that engaging with individuals and groups with beliefs and perspectives different from our own is a learning experience that enhances our understanding of the world and ourselves. We are committed to preserving and supporting freedom of thought, speech, and expression at our facility. We strive to ensure that all community members have the greatest possible latitude to speak, write, listen, challenge, and learn, as allowed by law. THELMA Sadoff Center for the Arts fully respects and supports the freedom of all its supporters and participants.
Photo and Video Policy
Visitors are permitted to take photographs or film for personal, non-commercial use. All other uses require prior permission from Executive Director, Shannon Kupfer. Press image and filming enquiries should be made to Director of Marketing, Tristin St. Mary, at [email protected]. Please show consideration for the privacy and experience of other visitors when taking photographs.